*Please note that the apple digital AV adapter is only compatible with certain apple products. These products are listed on the link for Apple Digital AV adapter overview*
Top Interactive iPad Apps:
- Feelingsbook: This is a great book to use with elementary students. The app cost $0.99 and is an interactive book that talks about the different feelings and who has feelings. I would use this with my K-1 grade students based on the content. When you pair your iPad with an LCD projector and a Apple Digital AV adapter you are able to mirror what you see on your iPad onto the screen in a classroom (just like you do when you use a computer).
- Dusty D. Dawg Has Feelings Too!: Another great interactive book that is free that you can use with elementary students in a classroom lesson when you pair it with the Apple Digital AV adapter. This summer I plan to make a group activity that goes along with this book to use with my younger students to get them talking about feelings. You can also record your own voice on this app!
- Moody Monster Manor HD: This is an interactive game that focuses on students learning about different emotions and helping the Monsters solve problems. This interactive app is free and would be a great game to allow students to play in a small group.
- Puppet Pals HD: Allows you to create shows that are interactive. This would be a great app to use with students. This app is free but the director version cost 2.99. I have plans to use this app in some of my small group lessons.
- The Electric Company: Interactive game that allows students to explore emotions and the words to express what they are feelings. This would be great in a small group lesson as a follow up activity.